Monday, February 21, 2011

Libya and Online News Streaming Video


Ever since Drudge Report started reporting that Qaddafi had fled Tripoli, I've been trying to find news. Nobody seems to be confirming this, which Drudge apparently based on a single Reuters news report about statements by a single British diplomat. CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all seem to be concentrating on Madison, Wisconsin but it turns out that Al Jazeera English Service has an online streaming web site. And it seems to be the only source of continuing coverage. I'd be grateful to find any others, but Google searches are turning up nothing for me.

2 comments:

Michael Marsh said...

The Washington Post has coverage, as well.

raluke said...

Hi Mike, I found the "latest videos" page (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/linkset/2009/03/30/LI2009033001401.html?nav=cwleftnav) but no real-time video similar to that of Al Jazeera's. Am I missing it?

Thanks,
Robert

Post a Comment