Tuesday, November 03, 2009

VA + NJ + NY23 = ????

It's obviously too early at the time of this writing for any election returns this evening. But whatever the outcome I have an opinion and since this is my blog, I'm gonna give it to you! Now I'm completely lacking in interpersonal skills, but even I know that if you insult voters with vile and obscene terms, such as "teabagger", those voters are likely to get mad. In fact they're likely to get very mad. And I am angry -- very angry -- about the way things are being run in this country. If the powers-that-be think that these three currently very-visible elections aren't about the national leadership, then god bless 'em, but I am not sanguine about their chances in 2010. Which means I *am* optimistic about a conservative resurgence in 2010. I keep talking about 1994 and the analogy doesn't seem to register with any of my friends. But if things don't change -- and change BIG -- I think a major ass-whupping is coming up for this (unbelievably far left) government. IMHO, of course.

Crush the left in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment